Helensville Primary School is the largest Primary School the Helensville District of Auckland City. The school celebrated its 125th Jubilee in 2002, a long history in the community of Helensville with a significant future influencing young learners to be the best they can be.
VIEW WEBSITE: http://www.helensville.school.nz
Helensville Primary Schools’ website was first re-designed by our business partner freshR back in 1999 as the old website had become outdated and not manageable by staff.
Since then, Niu Designer re-designed the website in 2014. The teachers/staff wanted an online classroom where they can engage with both students and parents online. The platform we built to cater for this need was challenging but we managed to custom build the website with all the features needed to achieve this.
The main features integrated into the Helensville Primary Schools’ website include:
– Online Classroom for homework, news, updates, important notice etc
– Each teacher/staff has access to their individual classroom pages where they engage with students and parents. Parents are able to keep track of what’s happening in class, homework etc.
– School Gallery, Calendar, Events and Instant Important Notice on Homepage.
This is a very large website and we’ve achieved building this platform where the whole school and community can be involved and engaged.
- Customised Website Development
- Mobile Responsive Website
- Contact Form
- Galleries for school and each classroom page
- Online ClassRoom with individual teacher/staff access to their own page.
- Instant Notificiation
- Calendars & Events
- Staff Profile
NIU DESIGNER SERVICES
- Website Design & Development
- Graphic Design
- Website Hosting
- Website Maintenance & Support
- Training Manual & Staff Assistance
- Building new features as requested